- Up to 40 times cheaper than dentally fitted devices
- Highly effective and with a 98% success rate
- Easy to fit and adjustable – boil-and-bite technology
- The original Stop Snoring Device – helping people since 1998
- Recommended by Doctors and Sleep Disorder Clinics worldwide
- Get the sleep you deserve – 30 day money back guarantee
- BPA and Latex Free
A COST-EFFECTIVE TREATMENT FOR SNORING THAT ACTUALLY WORKS
The sleepPro Easifit is a custom developed mouthpiece to stop snoring that is up to 40 times more affordable than dentally fitted devices. It’s easy to fit and adjust, medically recommended, and works immediately.
The sleepPro Easifit uses special ‘Boil and bite’ technology to ensure it is comfortable to wear and easy to adjust. Although a sleepPro Custom will offer maximum comfort and efficacy, many customers have found the Easifit is enough to stop their snoring without the need for a more specially formed bespoke oral appliance.
EASIFIT IS NOW ALSO AVAILABLE IN AN ANTI-MICROBIAL VERSION – EASIFIT AM THE AM VERSION WILL LAST LONGER AND PROTECT YOU FROM GERMS.
This new AM technology will not only make your SleepPro mouthpiece much more hygienic, but it will keep it fresher for longer, as well as protecting both the surface of the appliance and also help to preserve a good comfortable fit.
It will provide long-lasting hygienic protection by creating a surface barrier upon which microbes cannot survive and will also extend the lifetime of the product as well as helping to safeguard your teeth.
How to stop snoring in three easy steps:
1. Unwrap your sleepPro Easifit mouth-piece and check the Instructions
2. Mould it to the shape of your jaw using the ‘boil and bite’ technology
3. Wear it when going to bed, and get ready for a snore-free evening
‘Boil and bite’: How does it work?
Boil and bite technology has helped us to produce a low cost, effective solution for snorers of all shapes and sizes. The technology lets you mould the mouthpiece to the shape of your jaw so that it fits snugly throughout the night and stays in place.
Please note: You will only need to do the moulding process once!
Easy-to-follow instructions can be downloaded using this button.